The Cory J Garwacki Foundation is very proud and excited to invite you to join us at the 3rd Annual Live to Give Gala.
This years event will be on Saturday April 14, 2018 at 6pm and will again be held at the Log Cabin in Holyoke MA
* Our host for the evening will be Rich Tettemer of WWLP TV and CJG Foundation board member
* Our evening will begin at 6pm with cocktail hour and passed h'ordeuvres
* Silent Auction is open
* At 7pm a welcome to our guests and the introduction of our guest speaker Mr John Martin, guidance counselor at ELHS, and public speaker
* Immediately following, dinner will be served
* Silent auction continues
* Dancing to music provided by Brian Nicks Productions
Our silent auction has items donated by several local artists and small businesses. We also have a cottage in Maine for a week or a trip to Costa Rica to bid on. We have sports related items to bid on, as well as family game towers, and so much more.
We will have some fun photo ops available, amazing silent auction tables, and tons of fun.
We wish to recognize the support of some of our partners who will be available at the Gala with valuable information.
Donate Life/Life Choice
Purchase Tickets Here
Individual unreserved tickets are available for $100 each
Reserve a table for 8-10 people for $800 until March 1, 2018. After March 1, 2018 the price to reserve a table will increase to $1,000
Reserving a table is a great option if you want to guarantee who you will be sitting with for the evening